Beit Sahour Municipality has implemented several development projects, during the years 2007 to 2009, in addition to some projects that are currently under implementation.
Name of the activities and project implemented by the Municipality of Beit Sahour:
· Construction of Sewage Lines.
· The Holiday Ceremony for Lighting the Christmas tree.
· Restoration of Mary’s Well (Bir as Sayidah).
· Delivery of Health Services to Sub Homes.
· Renovation of Qumsiyah’s House Building.
· Employment of Labor Force.
· Construction of Ground Floor for the Slaughterhouse.
· Construction of First Floor for An Nasra Girls School.
· Employment of Labor Force.
· Construction of a Public Park.
· The Motherhood and Childhood Building.
· Furnishing Qumsiyah’s House.
· Rehabilitation of ‘Osh Ghrab Park.
· Establishment of Health Units in Beit Sahour Girls High School.
· Rehabilitation of Roads.
· Rehabilitation of Ush Ghurab Park.
· Construction of Retaining Walls in the Catholics Housing Street.
· Rehabilitation of Internal Streets.
· Finishing the Orthodox Club Building.
· Restoration of At Tasamoh School.
· Christmas Ceremony for People with Special Needs.
· Maintenance of Streets and Sidewalks.
· Retaining Walls.
· Rainwater Drainage.
· Maintenance of the Lighting Network.
· Maintenance of Sewage Lines.
· Restoration of the Maintenance Center.
· Ush Ghurab Park Project.
· Emergency Project for the Rehabilitation of Municipal Services.
· Labor Force Project.
· Fuel supplying.
· Center Project.
· Rehabilitation of Areas of Direct Contact with the Palestine Development Conference’s Activities.
· Rehabilitation of Jabal ad Deek Street.
· The Prime Minister's Grant for Christmas $50000 Ministry Of Finance 2008 Rehabilitation of Ush Ghurab Street.
· Rehabilitation of Al Mashhama and the Greek.
· Orthodox Streets.
· Construction of the Indoor Sport Hall.
· Construction of Beit Sahour Commercial Complex.
Implemented projects between the year 2010 – 2013
|Project Name||Grant Value||Donor||Year|
|Rehabilitation of internal streets (plastics Street, Al Rishmawi Street, Al Ra’wat Street) in Beit Sahour||124,191.00 Euro||Municipal Development and Lending Fund||2012|
|Installing sewerlinesin Beit Sahour||1,294,440 NIS||Caritas / Jerusalem||2011-2012|
|Construction and finishing of Beit Sahour Municipal Complex||5166990 NIS||Ministry of Finance||2010-2012|
|Building andfinishing the Nazareth extension||154,392.26 Euro||PECDAR||2012|
|Building Beit Sahour Commercial Center (Mini- Center)||2,331,102.40 NIS||CHF||2010-2011|
|90,000 $||Ministry of Finance||2011|
|Rehabilitation of the Old City Square in the old town / Beit Sahour||440,000.00 Euro||Italian Cooperation Italian Donor Municipalities||2010-2011|
|Developing a mechanism for the management of domestic partnership||140,000.00 NIS||German-Palestinian cooperationfor development||2011-2012|
|A project for building a chicken slaughterhouse||160,000.00 $||Internal Funding from Beit Sahour Municipality in cooperation with the Palestinian National Authority, through the Ministry of Local Government||2011-2012|
|Preparing for Christmas Celebrations||50,000$||Ministry of Finance||2011-2012|
|Building & finishing the extension of Al-tasamoh school building||1,826,027.00 NIS||ANERA||2010-2011|
|Building capacity and equipment supply||129,000.00 USD||CHF||2010-2011|
|Rehabilitation of Dar Abu Saada in Beit Sahour||745,770.00 NIS||Centre for Cultural HeritagePreservation||2010-2011|
|Furnishing of Dar Abu Sa'ada in Beit Sahour||42,750.00 NIS||British consulate in Jerusalem||2010-2012|
|Rehabilitation of the football field / area of the Islamic Association||160,000.00 USD||Norway||2010-2011|
|Rehabilitation of the football field / Municipal Stadium area||155,000.00 USD||Ministry of Youth andSports||2010-2011|
|Rehabilitation of internal roads in Beit Sahour / Region Islamic Association Area||161,729.00 Euro||Municipal Development and Lending Fund||2010-2011|
|Job Creation||150,000.00 USD||Ministry of Finance||2010-2011|
|A project to build a chicken slaughterhouse||160,000.00 USD||Internal Funding from Beit Sahour Municipality in cooperation with the Palestinian National Authority, through the Ministry of Local Government||2011|
|Supply of equipment and tools / devices||25,000.00 USD||UNRWA||2010-2011|
|Building theGym. sportshall||400,000.00 USD||Ministry of Works||2010-2011|
|Preparation for Christmas Celebrations||50,000.00 USD||Ministry of Finance||2011-2010|
|Rehabilitation of Internal Roads in Beit Sahour (Investment Conference)||50,000.00 USD||Ministry of Finance||2010|
|Rehabilitation of the building devoted to public service center (OSS)||299,375.00 NIS||CHF||2010|
|Installing of Mosaic tourism panels||18,000.00NIS||The Bible Society||2010|
|Installing sewer lines in Beit Sahour||438,150.00 NIS||Caritas / Jerusalem||2013|
|Rehabilitation of Dar Al-Shomali in Beit Sahour||273,831.06 NIS||Italian Cooperation||2013|
|Rehabilitation of Dar Hilal in Beit Sahour||414,000.00 NIS||SIDA||2013-2014|
|Rehabilitation of Beit Sahour internal Roads||975,325.40 NIS||CHF (Global Communities)||2013-2014|
|The Construction of Skeleton /works for Shepherd’s Field General Surgery Hospital||650,000.00 $||Human Appeal Int. UAE & Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development||2013-2014|
|Construction of Light Converted Handcrafts Workshops||245,000.00 $||The United Nations Development Programme/ Programme of Assitance to the Palestinian People (UNDP/PAPP)||2013-2014|
|45,000.00 $||Beit Sahour Municipality||2013-2014|