Beit Sahour Municipality is committed to provide its local community a various number of services aiming to preserve, develop and upgrade the city’s sectors and support the local organizations. The Municipality of Beit Sahour is obliged to provide the following services for the city and its residents:
· Infrastructure services such as water and electricity.
· Solid waste collection, road construction and restoration, street cleaning, and social development services.
· Headquarters for the public government institutions: post mail and security.
· Protection of the government properties.
· Public markets.
· Sewage network service.
· Organization of the construction and licensing process.
· Implementation of projects and case studies for the city.
· Establishing international relations and cooperation with various international destinations for the benefit of the city.